This role is a key leadership position within CLRS and forms an integral part of the senior leadership team. You will provide leadership in business management matters relevant to CLRS, ensuring efficient and timely service to the operations team and contribute to the senior leadership group.
The diverse role will have a collaborative working relationship with the CEO and a variety of staff and teams across the organisation, focusing on best practice, compliance and continuous quality improvement.
In your toolkit you will need:
- Extensive experience in business management or a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in business management, accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- Strong business acumen in finance and contract management.
- Understanding of regulatory and statutory framework in which CLRS operates.
- Experience in supervisory roles and team engagement.
- A strong commitment to CLRS vision and values.
Experience in developing comprehensive written documentation and reports, program budgets, policies, and procedures is also a must.
An NDIS Worker Screening Check will be required before commencing – see NDIS Worker Screening check and evidence of three doses of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
Position Description Click here
CLRS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We proactively encourage people with disability, people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional make a real difference and be a part of a progressive team.
Applicants are to complete link and submit the following documents by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (Reference: Business Manager) Alternatively, applications can be posted to PO Box 424 Echuca, VIC, 3564. Applications close 8th October 2023.
- Resume, covering letter and key selection criteria
- NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Evidence of three doses of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
CLRS is committed to the principles of Child Safety and maintaining a Child Safe environment in everything we do.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com