CLRS is currently seeking to appoint a professional to provide effective and efficient reception and administration support to Services Managers, Service Streams and Organisation leadership.
The diverse and stimulating role will be responsible for delivering high quality and customer-focused support functions across the organisation.
The Business Support Officer plays an integral part of the team, fulfilling traditional reception responsibilities and in addition, rostering and administration support, including collating and graphing of data, meeting minutes, scheduling meeting and appointments and maintaining supplies and ensuring clean and organised shared office spaces.
In your tool kit you will require:
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- High level of computer literacy with ability to trouble shoot IT issues
- Great organisation skills, with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Work with others in a large team with the ability to work autonomously.
- To be inclusive, understand and respect cultural and religious diversity
- Commitment and adherence to organisation values and policy and procedure
Successful applicant will be required to undertake mandatory NDIS Worker Screening check NDIS Worker Screening check, evidence of three doses of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption and other checks as required.
CLRS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity
Position Description Click here
For further information contact
Applicants are to submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, applications can be posted to PO Box 424 Echuca, VIC, 3564. Applications close 5 February 2023
- Resume, covering letter and key selection criteria
- Employee Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Evidence of three doses of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
NDIS Worker Screening Check will be required before commencing – see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
CLRS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We proactively encourage people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com