CASUAL BANK – Direct Support Professionals
Are you interested in working flexible hours?
We are looking to add to our casual bank of Direct Support Professionals for traditional casual shifts and to back fill leave periods.
We have several vacancies in Echuca / Moama / Kyabram and surrounds in all of direct service areas of our including Daily Living, Defined Programs, Residential and Out of Home Care.
Your role you will be to support people of all ages in either in their home or community, in our residential facilities or defined program areas. This may involve providing assistance with daily living including meals, personal care, medication, hoisting, and assistance with everyday household tasks, skill development and meaningful engagement in our local community.
In your toolkit you will have:
- A strong commitment to the CLRS vision and values
- Victorian or NSW driver’s licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Basic computer skills and access to electronic device/internet
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience supporting people who display behaviours of concern
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and person-centred active support
- Cert III in Individual support
How to apply
We are hiring and we would love you to join our team by completing the following documents and emailing to email@example.com.
• Application Form – CLRS Application for Employment
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
•NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org