This casual position will require you to provide in-home support to our clients living independently as well as support out and about in the community to promote inclusiveness,
independence, develop skills and assist in reaching personal goals.
The available hours will fluctuate in periods of staff leave or new client intake. Our casual bank will service the backfill of shifts on a call-in basis and where opportunity arises will pick up ongoing shifts and maintain these longer term. This may include some early starts, evenings and weekends. No sleepovers will be required.
This may involve providing assistance with daily living including meals, personal care, hoisting, assistance with everyday household tasks, and meaningful engagement in our local community.
In your toolkit you will have:
- A strong commitment to the CLRS vision and values
- Victorian or NSW driver’s licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Basic computer skills and access to electronic device/internet
- Three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (or have an exemption)
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience supporting people who display behaviours of concern
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and person-centred active support
- Cert III in Individual support, Auslan knowledge or hoisting experience
- Experience in personal care
We proactively encourage people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
CLRS is a wonderful place to work. As well as providing a supportive environment and rewarding career, our team are able to access a range of benefits including:
- Training and development including cultural awareness
- Career opportunities and progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Pay at SCHADS Social & Community Employee award rates including shift and weekend penalty rates
Applicants must be available for an interview and induction.
How to apply
We are hiring and we would love you to join our team by completing the following documents and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application Form – CLRS Application for Employment
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
•NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com