Are you looking for a great opportunity to build a rewarding career where you can make a difference within a supportive team environment?
We have several vacancies to join our Defined Programs team working in our progressive Community Activities and Recyclability programs, creating opportunities and life skills for clients to live the life they choose.
In your toolkit you will have:
- A strong commitment to the CLRS vision and values
- Victorian or NSW driver’s licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Basic computer skills and access to electronic device/internet
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience supporting people who display behaviours of concern
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and person-centred active support
- Cert III in Individual support, Auslan knowledge or hoisting experience
- Experience in personal care
Hours of employment: Weekdays
Recyclability – Job Reference: DSP 10213
Community Activities – Job Reference: DSP 10214
We are hiring and we would love you to join our team by completing the following documents and emailing to email@example.com by 18 April 2021.
Applicants must be available for interview 22 April 2021, and induction 28 April and 30 April 2021.
• Application Form – CLRS Application for Employment
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
• NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
To apply for this job please visit clrs.org.au.