Residential – Target Aboriginal Position
Community Living & Respite Services (CLRS) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Echuca, providing support services to people with disability, the aged and their families.
Our vision is community enriched by the inclusion of all, empowering individuals and families to live the life they choose.
In response to client need we have a position available for a female Direct Support Professional to work in one of our Residential Services. The support required will include overnight and weekend work.
This is a target Aboriginal Position. Preference will be given to applicants of Aboriginal descent
In your toolkit you will have:
- A strong commitment to the CLRS vision and values
- Victorian or NSW driver’s licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (or have an exemption)
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience supporting people who display behaviours of concern
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and person-centred active support
- Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability
CLRS is a wonderful place to work. As well as providing a supportive environment and rewarding career, our team are able to access a range of benefits including:
- Training and development including cultural awareness
- Career opportunities and progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Pay at SCHADS Social & Community Employee award rates including shift and weekend penalty rates
Applicants must be available for interview and induction.
How to apply
We are hiring and we would love you to join our team by completing the following documents and emailing to email@example.com.
• Application Form – CLRS Application for Employment
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
•NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org