Why Work for Us
Come work with us and be part of work that matters! You’ll be rewarded with personal growth, friendly co-workers and a positive work environment.
At CLRS we pride ourselves on our strong committment to our core values ‘respect, collaboration, flexibility, and accountability ‘ in everything we do to enable our staff to empower individuals and families to live the life they choose.
As well as being apart of work that matters there are many benefits of working for us, here are just a few
- Pay and conditions under the Social,Community,Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award
- Flexible working arrangements including casual, part time and remote work
- Paid study leave
- Portable Long Service Leave Scheme
- Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing Options
- Free annual immunisations
- Ongoing annual training and development
- Regular supervision and performance feedback
- Career growth and opportunities
- Staff events and engagement
One of the many things we offer is real opportunities for future development, with many of our team progressing through the organisation to various roles. Click here to learn more about our dedicated team.
Not sure if this kind of work is for you why not try the NDIS Self Assessment Tool for Potential Workers