At Community Living & Respite Services (CLRS) volunteers are a vital part of our organisation.
• Receive training to undertake their duties
• Are valued members of the team, having rights and responsibilities
• Flexible hours to suit their lifestyle
Benefits of Volunteering at CLRS:
• Expand skills and experiences
• Meet new people and build friendships
• Uniform available
• Give back to the community
Interested in becoming a volunteer? You will need to:
• Be 16 years or older (anyone under 18 must have permission from their parent or guardian)
• Have a Working with Children Check card (Victoria)*
• Be willing to work as part of a team and undertake training as required
• Be punctual, neatly-dressed and well-groomed
• Be committed to the organisation
• Have a sense of humour!
From the 1 February 2021 all new workers will require a NDIS Worker Screening Check, this will replace checks listed above*. For more information and to lodge an application from 1 February 2021 see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
If you would like more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator on 5480 2388 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org