At Community Living & Respite Services (CLRS) volunteers are a vital part of our organisation.
If you require support you are able to utilise your NDIS funding to volunteer.
• Receive training to undertake their duties
• Are valued members of the team, having rights and responsibilities
• Flexible hours to suit their lifestyle
Benefits of Volunteering at CLRS:
• Expand skills and experiences
• Meet new people and build friendships
• Uniform available
• Give back to the community
Interested in becoming a volunteer? You will need to:
• Be 16 years or older (anyone under 18 must have permission from their parent or guardian)
• Have a Working with Children Check card (Victoria)*
• COVID-19 Vaccination (3 dose or medical exemption)
• Be willing to work as part of a team and undertake training as required
• Be punctual, neatly-dressed and well-groomed
• Be committed to the organisation
• Have a sense of humour!
We proactively encourage people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
From the 1 February 2021 all new workers will require a NDIS Worker Screening Check, this will replace checks listed above*. For more information and to lodge an application from 1 February 2021 see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
If you would like more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator on 5480 2388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Living & Respite Services is committed to the principles of Child Safety and maintaining a Child Safe environment in everything we do.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com