Are you looking for a great opportunity to build a rewarding career where you can make a difference within a supportive team environment?
We have part-time vacancies with set rostered hours available for Direct Support Professionals to join our team.
Your role may involve providing assistance with daily living including meals, personal care, hoisting, assistance with everyday household tasks and meaningful engagement in our local community.
In your toolkit you will have:
- A strong commitment to the CLRS vision and values
- Victorian or NSW driver’s licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (or have an exemption)
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience supporting people who display behaviours of concern
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and person-centred active support
- Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability
We proactively encourage people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
CLRS is a wonderful place to work. As well providing a supportive environment and rewarding career, our team are able to access a range of benefits including:
- Training and development including cultural awareness
- Career opportunities and progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Pay at SCHADS Social & Community Employee award rates including shift and weekend penalty rates
Applicants must be available for an interview and induction.
How to apply
We are hiring and we would love you to join our team by completing the application form and emailing the following documents to email@example.com.
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
• NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.vic.gov.au/ndis-worker-screening-check
To apply for this job please visit clrs.org.au.