We are seeking a Team Leader – Daily Living (Full Time) to help us make an impact. This role includes high level administration skills and the ability to negotiate, plan and implement supported decision making to ensure that the client is able to engage in supports that meet their individual care and support needs. Hours are based on weekdays during office hours with a rotational afterhours oncall, with remote working/ hybrid working opportunity.
This busy role will lead a team of Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to deliver support within the home or community using the active support model. The Team Leader will provide the staff with mentoring and work with the team to support the clients to ensure individual and support needs are met.
In your toolkit you will need:
• Previous experience working in the disability, child care or aged care
• Understanding of current disability services legislation and standards
• Experience in managing staff
• An understanding of positive behaviour management
• A strong commitment to CLRS vision and values
Ideally, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Community Services or equivalent, preferably at Diploma level
Position Description : Click here
A NDIS Worker Screening Check will be required before commencing – see NDIS Worker Screening check and evidence of three doses of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
CLRS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity
We proactively encourage people from multicultural backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply. We also encourage applicants of all ages, genders and cultural beliefs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional to support people living with disability to live the life they choose.
For more information contact Amanda Kay, HR Support Officer on 5480 2388
Applicants are to submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on submission. Alternatively, applications can be posted to PO Box 424 Echuca, VIC, 3564
• Resume, covering letter and key selection criteria
• If you have lived overseas for more than 12 months in the last 10 years an international police check
• NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate – https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/
•NDIS Worker Screening Check see https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/national-disability-insurance-scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com